Spring is such a fresh, wonderful time of year! I love to see the earth slowly, but surely awaken from its long winter’s nap. I thought I would list some of the things I love about this time of year as I am so glad that the seasons have finally changed! 🙂
- Fresh, spring air! Not stale, cold winter winds.
- New baby animals to watch. I love baby birds especially!
- Spring wildflowers! I always marvel each year at the many kinds there are.
- I can walk barefoot or in flip-flops again!
- Longer days and more sunshine!
- Being able to go on picnics and long walks with my family.
- No more heavy sweaters, jackets or shoes.
- Planting new seeds in the garden. I can hardly wait until the first sprouts push through!